- $995* for the first 100 pages of medical records.
- $1.75 for each additional page
- $3 – $6 for the review of deposition transcripts, research material as well as x-ray images.
- The review of items on CD (x-ray, MRI, CTs, etc.) ranges from $100 – $700 per CD. The cost to review these and other materials on CDs will be determined by our Director based on the volume of material required for review and the expert witness.
- $695—$2995 depending on specialty. Please note that this fee is only paid if you receive a supportive Medical Expert Witness Report (verbal or written) from Step 1 and/or you need the signed report and/or the name of the expert. This 2 step process helps keep the upfront cost of your expert witnesses at a minimum.
- Additional costs for all future services from the expert, including any addendum reports, deposition, and trial testimony, are pre-paid by you or your client directly to each Expert.
*Step 1 of our fee schedule is for a confidential work product report (verbal or in writing, not both) and for this greatly reduced rate, we do not disclose the name, CV and or supply a “signed report”, simply an unsigned copy; under step two of our fee schedule, you get the name, CV and signed report.
***If a specific request such as the location, school affiliation, etc., of an expert, our reduced fee schedule may not apply. If missing documents are requested to complete the review, or sent to American Medical Experts after the review of your case has begun, or if additional work is requested, hourly rates will be applied and billed (Complete Case Review $600 per hour and Expert Witness Reports rates are based on the Medical Expert’s fee schedule). In many cases, the items for review will be billed and payment must be received prior to the review of the materials. In some cases, as with additional work or research requested, the billing may be after the work is complete. The time (hours for review) for additional documents to be reviewed will be based on an approximate time frame from our Director at a minimum of 1 hour. If the time to review the documents exceeds the approximate time, payment for the additional time will be required prior to releasing the report(s) to the Attorney.