Complete Case Reviews
STARTING AT $695
American Medical Experts has thousands of medical expert witnesses (under our expert witness report option) to review and prepare opinions and reports in the expert witnesses respective specialties. However, our complete case review option (in-house review) is suited for the client that does not know what type of expert(s) is needed. This prior objective opinion helps our clients and their clients save precious time and resources. For example, if you receive an opinion from an expert witness in one field of specialization without knowing the entirety of the case, you risk having an expert witness report that doesn’t fully support your case.
- $695 for the first 100 pages of medical records.
- $1.75 for each additional page.
- $3 – $6 for the review of deposition transcripts, research material as well as x-ray images.
- The review of items on CD (X-rays, CTs, and MRIs) ranges from $100 – $700 per CD. The cost to review these and other materials on CDs will be determined by our Director based on the volume of material required for review.
- Our experienced medical consultants discuss all the relevant medical issues of your case, this helps ensure your client will understand their case.
- Our complete case review is especially helpful when the medical issues of your case are particularly diverse or complex or if there is more than one potential defendant.
- This report is prepared by one of our medical consultants and not discoverable. We will not disclose the name, CV, or a signed report to you. Please note, this is simply a confidential work product opinion.
- Our complete case reviews are unsigned, confidential, attorney work product privileged reports. These reports are available in approximately 3-6 weeks. Expedited service options are also available.
** If missing documents are requested to complete the review, or sent to American Medical Experts after the review of your case has begun, or if additional work is requested, hourly rates will be applied and billed (Complete Case Review $600 per hour and Expert Witness Reports rates are based on the Medical Expert’s fee schedule). In many cases, the items for review will be billed and payment must be received prior to the review of the materials. In some cases, as with additional work or research requested, the billing may be after the work is complete. The time (hours for review) for additional documents to be reviewed will be based on an approximate time frame from our Director at a minimum of 1 hour. If the time to review the documents exceeds the approximate time, payment for the additional time will be required prior to releasing the report(s) to the Attorney.